Our Investment Process
Investing with IFM is a simple 4-step process. If at any stage in the process you require assistance, please call us on 0861 116 075 or email us at [email protected]
- Download our latest New Business Application Form, including both tax declaration forms, and Terms and Conditions. If you are an existing investor, please complete our Additional Investment Application Form.
- Completing the Application Form:
- Please ensure all the required fields are completed in block letters
- It is important that you complete the correct version of the Terms and Conditions on page 6 of the Application Form. Please verify this prior to submitting the final form.
- You can submit your completed Application Form, including the required FICA documentation and Tax Declaration Forms, to us by using any of the following four methods:
- Email ([email protected]);
- Fax (011 561 6812);
- Standard postal system (IFM CIS Administration, PO Box 4769, Randburg, 2125); or
- Hand delivery (Attention: IFM CIS Administration, AOS House, 15 Philips Street, Ferndale, Randburg, 2194).
- Should you have opted to invest by means of a lump sum, we will issue a confirmation letter once your account has been opened, detailing the bank details to be used for your deposit or internet transfer. Kindly forward your proof of deposit to [email protected] Your investment will be processed within 24 hours of receipt of your proof of deposit and a statement confirming your investment will be issued within 48 hours thereafter.
In terms of steps 3 and 4 above, we will confirm receipt of your documentation. Should you not receive this confirmation within 24 hours of submitting the documentation electronically, or within 2 weeks of posting, we strongly suggest you follow up with our efficient Client Services team. We will also notify you as soon as possible, should any of the documentation submitted not meet the minimum requirements.
Documentation received before 15h00 will be processed on the same day and if you are investing by lump sum, an investor statement will be issued and distributed to you within 48 hours. Any documentation received after 15h00 will be processed on the following business day.
Online Investor Access
We offer our investors the ability to access their investment information, including market values, historic transactions, etc. online. Please follow these easy steps to register:
- Please complete the IFM Connect User Application Form and email it to [email protected] One of our friendly consultants will contact you within 12 business hours to confirm your registration, and to confirm your login details.
- Once you have your confirmed Username and Password, please go to www.ifmconnect.co.za.
- Enter your details, and immediately you will have access to your investment information.
Please note that online access applications will only be considered for Investors or Financial Advisors that are FICA compliant.
Should you require any assistance with the application or registration process itself, or if you would like to request a status update on your online access application, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0861 11 60 75 or email us on [email protected]